Skip to main content

Transcript Request

Parchment logoTranscripts are the official school record of courses and grades.  Most colleges will request an official transcript as part of the application process. A final transcript is also sent to the college you decided to attend at the end of your senior year.  This transcript indicates your final high school grades, GPA, class ranking, ACT scores, and graduation date.

If you graduated BEFORE 2005 you will need to contact the Dickinson County Historical Society (412 S Campbell St., Abilene, KS 67410) via their website or at (785) 263-2681 for your official transcript.  Parchment is used for current students and alumni beginning with the class of 2005.  For more information about Parchment, see below.

Student, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, all with real-time tracking. 

To order your transcript, click the big ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT banner below. The first thing you’ll do is create an account, then you’ll place your order, and then you can track your order 24/7.


Current students and alumni (Beginning with the class of 2005)


Students and parents, please remember that transcript requests will not be processed on days that we do not have school.  They will go out upon our return.  

Visit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit Containing:

  • Video Tutorials 
  • User Guides
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Resources